Giving thanks for the past year at Baylor
Another year at Baylor, a whole lot to be thankful for.
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it’s the perfect time of year to reflect on what we’re thankful for. I’m thankful for time with the friends and loved ones that make this season so special. I’m also thankful to be a part of a university (and a university family) that:
- Cares about enhancing the lives and experiences of its students.
- Truly functions as a “family.”
- Embodies its ideals from within.
- Conducts impactful research for the glory of God.
- Aims to be a light in this world.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Bears! Give thanks to our wonderful Lord and Savior who blesses us immensely year-round.
Sic ’em, Bears!