High rankings and honors continue to pour in for Baylor
If it feels like Baylor’s showing up in more and more rankings of the top universities in the country — well, your feelings would be correct. Here’s a rundown of just some of Baylor’s recent honors:
Looking for a great education?
- Top 20% of national universities — U.S. News
- “A” grade for core curriculum — American Council of Trustees and Alumni
- Fulbright Top Producing Institution — U.S. Department of State
- 1 of just 8 schools in the top 25 for best undergrad teaching & best undergrad research — U.S. News
- Among top 20 “Most Innovative Schools” — U.S. News
- 8 top-25 academic programs — U.S. News
- 1 of only 37 private R1 institutions
Looking for a great student experience?
- No. 2 most-trusted university by parents — Morning Consult
- No. 4 nationally for student engagement — Wall Street Journal
- No. 4 “happiest college in the U.S.” — Resume.io
- No. 10 for First-Year Experience — U.S. News
- No. 13 most sought-after college — bold.org
- One of America’s prettiest college campuses — Architectural Digest
Looking for great athletics?
- 1 of just 4 Power-Five schools since 2000 to sweep MBB/WBB/FB league titles in a calendar year
- 13 varsity national championship teams, including men’s basketball in 2021
- Multiple national players of the year, including Heisman Trophy (2011), Wade Trophy (2012–13–14, ‘21) and Golden Spikes (1999) winners
We know that rankings aren’t everything — you can’t really put a number on Baylor’s Christian faith, for instance — but they are one valuable way of comparing schools, and Baylor’s growing prestige means something to both prospective students and graduates with “Baylor” on their resumes.
Sic ’em, Bears!