What’s the prettiest spot on Baylor’s campus? Let’s find out.
This spring, a conversation sprung up on social media around the question: What’s the prettiest spot on Baylor’s campus?
We decided to put it to the test. Over the next week, via voting on Baylor’s official social media platforms, an eight-team bracket will answer this question once and for all.
Here’s how it will work: Following the bracket below, a series of polls will be posted on Baylor’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts starting Monday, June 10. Each round will last roughly 48 hours; at the end of each period, the votes will be tallied across all three platforms, with the winner moving on to the next round. Round two will start Wednesday, and round three (the championship) will begin on Friday; the winner will be publicly announced the following Monday (June 17).
Based on the conversation this spring, here’s the bracket (see results as they are finalized below):
Apologies in advance to fans of the Baylor Sciences Building (BSB), Bill Daniel Student Center (SUB), and any other spot on campus that didn’t make the cut; we simply couldn’t include them all.
Sic ’em, Bears!
* Pat Neff Hall 77%, Moody Garden Level 23% (7,900+ votes cast)
* Rosenbalm Fountain 64%, Carroll Science 36% (7,300+ votes cast)
* Old Main/Burleson 87%, Foster Campus 13% (7,600+ votes cast)
* Armstrong Browning 94%, Tidwell Bible Building 6% (8,500+ votes cast)
* Pat Neff Hall 77%, Rosenbalm Fountain 23% (5,400+ votes cast)
* Armstrong Browning 61%, Old Main 39% (5,600+ votes cast)