The 9 most beautiful study spots on Baylor’s campus
Finals are almost here, which means it’s time for students to sit down with their books and get to studying! Luckily, Baylor’s beautiful campus makes studying for finals much more bearable (pun intended).
In no particular order, here are what we consider to be the nine most beautiful study spots on Baylor’s campus — to help get you through finals, or any other time of the year:
1. Literally anywhere at Armstrong Browning Library, inside or out
2. Behind the Judge Baylor statue, looking at Founders Mall and Pat Neff
3. The courtyard between Old Main and Draper
4. The Garden Level of Moody Library
5. Barfield Drawing Room
6. Truett Seminary’s courtyard
7. Waco Creek and Minglewood Bowl
8. Brooks Residential College/Robbins Chapel courtyard
9. Vara Martin Daniel Plaza
Don’t see your favorite study spot? Let us know what other beautiful campus locations should make this list!