• #BearsOfBaylor — “I believe medicine opens a ton of doors in being able to share the Gospel.”

“One thing I love about Baylor is everyone’s so passionate — everyone’s passionate about something. There are so many intelligent and amazing people that I’ve enjoyed learning from… a lot of people that are like me, and a lot of people that aren’t like me. It’s a great learning experience.

“I’m really passionate about medicine, so I would really love to work in poverty. I’d love to either work overseas — I have a passion for India — or I’d also love to work just for a clinic in the U.S. that serves people without insurance or immigrants, something like that.

“I think God’s given me a big passion for the nations, so I would love to be able to use what He’s given me in medicine and how He’s given me intellect in school and be able to use that to help people. I believe medicine opens a ton of doors in being able to share the Gospel.”

#BearsOfBaylor

[Every Baylor Bear has a story; #BearsOfBaylor brings those stories to you, one by one. These stories, these people… This is our Baylor.]