• #BearsOfBaylor — “I’m thankful for a God that’s active in my life.”

“I’m very thankful for my Baylor family. I don’t know how I’d be able to cope with the stresses of school without my family here. … And not to get all like, ‘Sunday school answer,’ but I would also say I’m thankful for a God that’s active in my life. Even here at Baylor, there’s lots of times that I’ve discovered more about myself, where I’ve seen God work not just in my life but in other people’s, too. I’m super thankful for that.

“Last semester I changed my major from psychology to religion. It was just kind of figuring out that what I thought I had planned for my life wasn’t actually planned. I really felt a desire to go into ministry and even go into the military as a chaplain, like my uncle did. God really put that on my heart, and ever since then He’s shown more of Himself to me. It’s been fantastic to experience God in a way that I never thought I could.”

#BearsOfBaylor

[Every Baylor Bear has a story; #BearsOfBaylor brings those stories to you, one by one. These stories, these people… This is our Baylor.]