• #BearsOfBaylor — “A lot of families here, especially in Texas, are super warm and inviting…”

“I’m from California… I haven’t gone home for Thanksgiving since coming to college, but I’ve always had somewhere to go. Friends will offer me a place to have dinner with them, with their family, people who live close by, so I’m thankful for that as well. … A lot of families here, especially in Texas, are super warm and inviting and loving and treat you like you’re family, so it’s really cool.

“I’m thankful for friends, for sure — always being there for support and just to hangout and keep me busy. I’m thankful for this great school that I love, a great school — and thankful for food. That’s a common, cliché one, but think about it — it’s very, very important, and not everyone gets food every day. It’s crazy how many people don’t get food, and it’s something we kind of take for granted.”

#BearsOfBaylor

[Every Baylor Bear has a story; #BearsOfBaylor brings those stories to you, one by one. These stories, these people… This is our Baylor.]