Baylor’s official Fall 2013 enrollment numbers are in: 15,616 students (the largest enrollment in university history), including a record undergraduate enrollment of 13,292 students and the most diverse student body in Baylor history (33.9% minority enrollment).
We figured this would be a good time to run down some of Baylor’s social media numbers as well:
- 126,000+ followers on Facebook
- 45,000+ followers on LinkedIn
- 12,800+ followers for @BaylorProud on Twitter
- 12,300+ followers for @Baylor on Twitter
- 12,800+ followers on Instagram
- 3,600+ followers on Pinterest
Several of Baylor’s athletic accounts also rank among the nation’s most-followed for their sport, including @BaylorWBB (3rd), @BaylorMBB (19th), @BaylorVBall (19th), @BaylorWTennis (23rd) and @BaylorSoftball (23rd) on Twitter and BaylorAthletics on YouTube (22nd).
For a lengthy rundown of official Baylor social media accounts across academics, athletics, student life and more, visit baylor.edu/socialmedia. Follow any or all of these accounts and join the conversation!
#SicEm, Bears in social media!
You might also like:
* Baylor social media efforts rank among nation’s best in higher ed (March 2013)
* Baylor named one of top 30 social media colleges in the nation (April 2011)