Connect to Baylor and your fellow students and alumni online
Whether you live in Waco or Warsaw, Texas or Timbuktu, there are plenty of ways to stay connected to Baylor. Over 25,000 Bears have already become fans of Baylor on the University’s official Facebook page, where you’ll find news, videos, photo albums and more.
Still want more? There’s also:
- Twitter, where @BaylorProud is just one of many Baylor departments and organizations Tweeting links to Bears in the news, photos and other updates.
- iTunes U, with hundreds of free audio and video downloads, ranging from athletic highlights to lectures and podcasts.
- Baylor Magazine, mailed quarterly (and free!) to Baylor alumni, parents of current students, and other friends of the university. (Just make sure BU has your updated contact information.)
- The Baylor Network, linking alumni to one another through common interests and in common locales.
- and of course, the Baylor Proud blog, where you’ll find many more stories like those you see in this newsletter.
Sic ’em, connected Baylor family!