For the second time in two weeks, the Baylor campus received (by Texas standards) a pretty good coating of snow yesterday. Officially, Waco got 3 inches, leading the University to close down at 2 p.m. Tuesday as students traded studying for snowball fights and other winter fun.
Baylor Photography braved the cold to snap plenty of pictures (click here for a photo gallery), and Baylor Athletics put together their own set of photos. Students, too, flooded Twitter with snapshots from their snow day; followers of Baylor Proud on Twitter saw some of these yesterday, while others are brand new.
- This guy welcomed visitors to campus.
- Snowball fight! (Video here, and lots more good pics in that Flickr gallery)
- A couple of Snow Bears here and here.
- Baylor’s newest freshmen?
- Pat Neff rises above a snow-covered campus: here, here and here
- The golden dome of the Ferrell Center turned white.
- Guarding Draper
- Pretty good snowman for a bunch of Texas folks!
- This is why they play basketball indoors…
- And why baseball is more of a summer sport.
- Fountain Mall goes white.
- A whole snow family
- Burleson Quadrangle, early in the day
- Judge Baylor and a friend.
- Students introducing their snowman
- Near Truett and North Village
Sic ’em in the snow!