If you’re not yet following Baylor Proud on Twitter, then you’re only getting part of the story. We simply can’t fit all the good news from the Baylor family into our e-mails, or even on the blog — but thankfully, there’s Twitter to get out the news that might otherwise slip through the cracks.
Here’s a sampling of the things we’ve been able to share via Twitter recently:
- Baylor family gets 2 Oscar noms: 1st, Best Animated Film – ‘Princess & Frog’, directed by John Musker (dad of BU sr)! http://bit.ly/7iKvsB
- Baylor family gets 2 Oscar noms: 2nd, Best Picture nominee – ‘The Blind Side’, directed by alum John Lee Hancock! http://bit.ly/2npXCT
- RT @abcrocker: #Baylor (@BaylorProud) featured in Sunday Puzzle on @NPRWeekend with @nprLiane. // Listen here! http://bit.ly/bLb237
- Sic ‘em, Osos! // Baylor baseball team’s trip to Cuba is about much more than just playing baseball. http://bit.ly/77QuWz
- RT @FSSouthwest: Baylor QB Robert Griffin III talks about recovery from season-ending knee surgery: http://bit.ly/cikGk1 #RG3
For much, much more of these sorts of items, sign up and follow Baylor Proud on Twitter!
Sic ’em, Baylor Twitterers!