• #BearsOfBaylor — “There’s always something deeper behind what we consider inconsequential.”

“I fell in love with this campus the minute I stepped onto it. I mean, it’s just a fantastic place. I’m a community leader right now, so I loved it so much I decided to work for it.

“My classes definitely pushed me to develop new habits, as far as how I study and how I do work. And it’s been really cool, because the people who I knew back home weren’t very varied, as far as culture and things like that. It’s been really cool to meet people from every walk of life, and even different countries.

“If there’s one thing my family did well, it was to teach me the fact that I don’t know [everything]. But I think if I’ve learned something [at Baylor], it’s been just seeing things from other people’s points of view, really delving into what makes them tick and why they believe the things that they believe and do the things that they do. There’s always something deeper behind what we consider inconsequential.”

#BearsOfBaylor

[Every Baylor Bear has a story; #BearsOfBaylor brings those stories to you, one by one. These stories, these people… This is our Baylor.]