The 10 most beautiful spots on Baylor’s beautiful campus
It’s hard to imagine a more beautiful campus than Baylor’s, with its mix of classic (and modern) architecture, abundant greenery and generous open spaces all across campus.
In no particular order, here are 10 of our favorite views of our beloved school.
1. Obviously, Pat Neff Hall has to make the list. (There’s actually an entire Instagram Guide dedicated to the best views of this beloved landmark.)
2. McLane Stadium from across the Brazos.
3. The ceiling of Carroll Science.
4. The BSB from literally any angle.
5. The Garden of Contentment at Armstrong Browning Library.
6. Foster in the fall.
7. Study views into the courtyard of Old Main.
8. Rosenbalm Fountain in winter light.
9. The Mayborn Museum’s Governor Bill and Vara Daniel Historic Village at sunrise.
10. And last, but certainly not least, golden hour on Waco Creek.
Thank you, Lord, for blessing us with this beautiful campus to enjoy!
Sic ’em, Bears!