One month to Baylor Homecoming 2019!
The weather outside may not exactly scream “fall” yet, but believe it not, we are just one month from Baylor Homecoming 2019!
Yes, the nation’s oldest collegiate Homecoming celebration returns exactly a month from today: Oct. 10-12. That means now is the time to make your Homecoming plans; a limited number of tickets are still available for some of the weekend’s main events, including for the Baylor-Texas Tech football game and special reserved grandstand seats for the Homecoming parade.
Whether it’s been days, years or decades since your last visit to Baylor, here are five links you might find handy in making your Homecoming visit plans:
- 99 things to see and do during #BaylorHomecoming
- New eateries to check out around Waco
- 9 favorite Baylor-area coffee spots
- 25 epic dishes every Baylor Bear knows (or should know)
- Baylor Homecoming history in 60 seconds
See you in Waco next month for #BaylorHomecoming!
Sic ’em, Bears!