9 dogs that are more #BaylorProud than you
Baylor fans have a special way of showing their school spirit. We’ve seen families in matching Baylor attire, babies decked out in Baylor gear, Christmas trees covered in Baylor décor, and so much more. But there’s not much that we love more than seeing those good ol’ boys and girls, those puppers, doggos, and lil’ woofers showing their Baylor spirit.
So, just for you — here are 9 dogs that just might be more BaylorProud than you!
1. BU has quite the leg up (pun, intended) when it comes to Baylor spirit. You see, BU (pronounced “boo”) is actually part of President Livingstone’s family, making her the unofficial “First Pup” of Baylor University:
2. Bella, who got her dog-ploma from Baylor:
3. Tucker, the pup who will stare you down and let you know that you’re in Bear Country:
4. Dickens, who pulls out his favorite Baylor sweater as soon as Fall rolls around:
5. Lulu, whose Baylor-casual attire is way, way better than yours:
6. Charlie, who is named after Baylor quarterback Charlie Brewer, knows how to throw a very Bear-y birthday party:
Charlie (named after Charlie Brewer), the golden retriever mixed with a border collie. “He’s around one year-old. I am not really sure because his last family dumped him on the road. Luckily he has a new home with lots of love and care now! Although he’s had a rough past, he still loves to meet new people just as long as they don’t have hats on….. that really scares him. He also loves to be outside, chew on bones and play with his dog friends!”
7. Vera Paisley, whose eyes light up with joy and cuteness at the sight of Rosenbalm Fountain:
8. Blaise, whose effortless Baylor style makes you want to up your game.
9. And of course, this good girl who hears “Go Baylor!” and responds with a “sic ’em!”
If you simply can’t get enough of these Baylor pups, there’s good news for you — our friends at @DogsofBU on Instagram have dedicated their entire account to showing Baylor dogs flinging their green and gold afar.
Sic ’em, Baylor pups!