• #BearsOfBaylor — “I really do believe you can do anything, but not everything…”

“Big plans for Homecoming would definitely be Pigskin; I have a solo in our act! I’m a Tri Delta here, and we take a lot of pride in being in Pigskin; it’s our goal to make it every year, and so we’re thrilled to be here once again. I’m very excited for the reveal of our float. I can’t tell you the theme yet, but you will see it — it’s awesome. We’ve teamed up with Beta this year, and they’re just so diligent and driven; these guys are awesome, so it’s been a pleasure working with them, and I can’t wait to see what the parade looks like.

[So how do you juggle all these activities as well as your studies?]

“I just try to break it down into one thing at a time. I really do believe you can do anything, but not everything, and I think that you have to rest and take time for yourself, because otherwise you get so stressed out. As important as it is to check stuff off your to-do list, it’s also important to take a moment and breathe and enjoy the day — to see a friend, get coffee, something like that. It’s all about balance. You can’t do 100% of one and 0% of the other; you have to balance everything, so that’s my goal.”

#BearsOfBaylor

[Every Baylor Bear has a story; #BearsOfBaylor brings those stories to you, one by one. These stories, these people… This is our Baylor.]