Pictures from Baylor Snow Day 2011!
For the second year in a row, Baylor students got to enjoy a February snow day as Waco got two to three inches of snow overnight late Thursday and early Friday morning, leading the university to cancel classes Friday.
Once again, Baylor Photography braved the cold to snap pictures for this photo gallery of campus that was posted to the official Baylor Facebook page. Many students also posted photos of their snow day activities online; followers of @BaylorProud on Twitter saw some of these yesterday, while others are brand new.
- As the snow began late at night, Pat Neff still glowed green
- The Quad covered in snow — possibly my favorite shot from yesterday
- A “sic ’em snow angel”
- Pat Neff gone white — my other favorite shot
- One of many snowmen that went up around the Baylor campus
- Baylor’s classic architecture looks so pretty in the snow.
- Quite a few nice shots in this Facebook gallery.
- The Bear Habitat froze over.
- Judge Baylor out in the cold.
- Sic ’em, BU!
- Last but not least, an alum’s “Brittney Griner” snowman — because it’s so tall!
Sic ’em in the snow!