• Baylor campus wedding locations abound

My wife and I got engaged while we were living in Pennsylvania, and in the end we decided to get married at the church she grew up attending in Florida. We briefly considered getting married at Baylor, but until recently I hadn’t realized just how many amazing places there are around campus to get married.

This video, produced by the Lariat staff earlier this spring, gives a brief tour of some of the more popular spots: the Great Hall and Paul Powell Chapel at Truett Seminary, Miller Chapel, McCall Chapel in the Stacy Riddle Forum, and Robbins Chapel at Brooks Village. In limiting themselves to the chapels around campus, I think they left off my favorite campus wedding location, Armstrong Browning Library. I had a friend get married there about a year ago, and the photos were amazing.

The point is, there are plenty of beautiful spots around campus to get married, should you decide to incorporate Baylor in your wedding day. If you got married on campus and have photos you’d like to share, please e-mail us at baylorproud@gmail.com, and we’ll consider them for a future photo gallery.

Sic ’em, Baylor brides and grooms!