Baylor accounting program among nation’s best
Baylor’s accounting program led the nation in first-time pass rate on the CPA exam for both auditing and regulation, according to numbers released by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
The Baylor accounting program also finished among the top 10 nationally in three other areas. A quick run-down:
* Auditing – 100% passing, #1 in the country
* Regulation – 90.91% passing, #1 in the country
* Business Environments and Concepts – 93.33% passing, #3 in the country
* Financial Accounting and Reporting – 80% passing, tied for #8 in the country
* Overall Complete Pass Rate – 70% passing, #4 in the country
Sic ’em, Baylor accounting program!