What are you thankful for this year at Baylor?
It’s that time of year again, when the entire Baylor campus slows down to give students, faculty and staff some much-needed time with family — and much-needed time to thank God for all we’ve been given this year.
As for me, I’m thankful to be part of a university that:
- Encourages the integration of Christian faith and the intellectual life;
- Provides a unique place for learning and the building of community;
- Equips students to understand their calling and serve the world;
- Promotes the health of mind, body and spirit; and
- Embraces our entire community.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving, Bears — and never take for granted the ways in which we’re blessed to be part of the Baylor Family.
Sic ’em, Bears!