• #BearsOfBaylor — “It’s so important these days to know about other people and understand where they’re coming from…”

“[Better Together Day] is just about sharing your stories, sharing about where you’re coming from — learning about other people, what motivates them, what drives them. Getting to know other people is fun, even as a senior, whatever you can do to learn and get to know people, because it’s one of the best things in life. … Everyone here has been very accepting, very welcoming, very curious, I’d say, to know what my religion is and what it’s about. So it’s been nice, actually.

“I’m Zoroastrian, and it’s a pretty small faith, so this organization [Better Together BU] is a way for me to learn about other faiths, and for other people to learn about my faith as well, and expand my knowledge, because it’s so important these days to know about other people and understand where they’re coming from, what drives them, what motivates them. I think religion plays a big part in everybody’s life.”

#BearsOfBaylor

[Every Baylor Bear has a story; #BearsOfBaylor brings those stories to you, one by one. These stories, these people… This is our Baylor.]