It’s hard to believe that the calendar has already turned to May… Weren’t we just putting away Christmas decorations? But here we are; classes end Friday, finals start a week from today, and graduation is barely more than two weeks away.
Are you ready? By now, seniors should probably have their caps and gowns lined up and their announcements mailed. But there’s still time for other last-minute details: graduation party planning, picking out a frame for that diploma, etc.
For that, we’ve launched a new board on our Pinterest page titled simply, “Baylor Graduation.” There, you’ll find green-and-gold cake designs (and other graduation-themed treats), some fun photos from past commencements (this one is a favorite) and more to help seniors get ready for their big day. (It might also bring back memories for you graduates of years past, and remind underclassmen reading this of what you’re working for.)
Of course, you’ll also find plenty more Baylor pride on our other Pinterest boards. If you haven’t started following us yet, here’s a taste of what you’ve been missing:
- This framed Line jersey (a birthday present that could also be a fun graduation gift);
- Home decoration ideas like this green-and-gold guest room;
- This photo of the Eiffel Tower showing its Baylor pride;
- Tailgating recipes like these Dr Pepper cookies; and
- Popular Baylor gameday gear like this, this and this.
Sic ’em, Baylor grads and Baylor pinners!