• Student celebrates senior year by wearing a different Baylor t-shirt each day

We’re all about sharing the Baylor pride on this blog, whether it’s a two-year-old singing “That Good Old Baylor Line” or a Bear leading an entire restaurant in a “Sic ’em, Bears” chant. But this ranks right up there with anything we’ve covered as a display of school spirit.

Last spring, as he packed up his things at the end of his junior year, Adam Visconti realized he owned a lot of Baylor t-shirts. A LOT. It was then that he had the idea of celebrating his senior year by wearing a different Baylor shirt each day of his senior year.

“I realized I owned over 130 Baylor shirts. Many of the shirts came from serving as a BaylorBound Leader for Orientation and Line Camp, as a Community Leader, from several student organizations like Sing Alliance and Baylor Crew, and from various campus events,” he says. “I ended up with more than 175 Baylor-related shirts.”

The Baylor Lariat profiled Visconti and his plan last fall, and with graduation just a few days away, the Coppell, Texas, native has successfully followed through with his plan, wearing a different Baylor shirt for every day of classes. (Click here to see a photo gallery of Visconti’s project, day by day.)

“My favorite pictures are of Day Seven (FF: I Am the Difference), Day Nine (Baylor Crew shirt with Judge Starr), Day Sixteen (CL shirt with my staff), and Day Thirty (with David Crowder),” he says. “After the Lariat article was printed, random people on campus would come up to me and say, ‘You’re that t-shirt guy!’ My professors even started to notice. … [Posting the pictures each day on Facebook] made it possible for me to relive memories, create new memories, and keep up with friends on- and off-campus.”

Visconti has one more shirt left to wear — this weekend, as he walks the Ferrell Center stage to receive his diploma, under his robe will be a green and gold shirt that simply says “Baylor University: Class of 2011.” But even after graduation, he’ll have plenty of opportunities to wear all those shirts; Visconti will continue his Baylor career this fall as he returns for graduate school.

Sic ’em, Adam!