• Little Bears show Baylor spirit of their own

Sometimes in life, it’s the littlest ones who challenge us. That can be with the really big things — pushing us to re-examine our faith or other priorities, for example — or with more day-to-day thoughts, such as our team spirit. Last week we shared this little guy’s picture via @BaylorProud‘s Twitter account; today, we have a video submitted to us by 2009 BU graduate Sarah Tigner. She writes:

“This is the cheer that RyLeigh, a 5 year old, came up with all on her own. I have been a part of her life since the day she was born, and of course I have instilled a great amount of Baylor pride in her. As she says in the video, her mother is a Longhorn fan and father is an Aggie fan. Anytime she sees either of them wearing their respective team’s colors she puts on one of her Baylor shirts to cheer on the Bears. I am proud to say that my Baylor teaching has gone the deepest in her young life. She has already visited campus multiple times and attended homecoming twice. I see a great Baylor education in her future!”

Can your spirit match that of these little ones?

Sic ’em, RyLeigh and all our youngest Baylor fans!

[We learned of this story from a Bear who shared her Baylor pride. Do you know of an inspiring story, news item, or just a fun link that makes you proud of Baylor and the Baylor family? Let us know! Click here to submit your point of pride!]