• Get a sneak peek at the new Baylor coffee table book

A Legacy of Spirit, Tradition, BeautyA couple of months ago, we wrote about the new Baylor coffee table book that was about to be released, titled Baylor: A Legacy of Spirit, Tradition, Beauty. The book is out now, and while I didn’t receive it for Christmas (it was on my wish list), I probably will go pick up a copy at the bookstore soon to set on my coffee table, right next to the latest issue of Baylor Magazine.

If you’ve been waiting to see the book before buying a copy, you’re in luck. Baylor Photography was gracious enough to share many of the photos that are in the book, and we’ve compiled them into this slideshow, complete with music from Baylor’s Wind Ensemble.

I will say that the slideshow really is only a sneak peek; seeing the photos on page at 10 x 12 inches, with the accompanying text not included in this slideshow, gives an even more powerful effect than what you’ll see here. Hopefully you’ll enjoy both! If you can’t make it to the bookstore to purchase your copy, you can also order online from Amazon, Barnes & Noble or direct from Baylor Press.

Sic ’em, Baylor book creators!